Just a quick comment policy/guideline post…

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be back!! My WONDERFUL husband found this long lost list for me again, and I am so excited to begin sharing these things with you again in a new format. I will send an email to each of you for the first few posts to let you know of a new issue, and then hopefully this blog will be at the top of your favorite places and you will come and visit it often!
I started this list many years ago when I started reading these tidbits myself and sharing with a few friends. Those few grew to a few more, and the list grew huge after that!
PLEASE NOTE:
NONE OF WHAT I SHARE IS WRITTEN BY ME!!
I will always include the author when it is available, and when it is not I will post it as anonymous. I am not as wise as the words of others that I share! I only hope they make me wiser, and in turn I can share them with you.

This blog is like a big white board in my house. I post the kinds of things here that are of interest to me. Thinking that you or anyone else might possibly also find what I share interesting, I invite you all into my house to read and enjoy, and welcome you to make comments. I really would like for you to feel free to add to this blog or just to tell me what you think.


Finally, let's all have a wonderful time, and hope we can all become
"a better you"

Thanks,
Sheri

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's WONDERFUL to have you back Sheri!!!!!

One Bite at A Time said...

What a pleasant surprise to see A Better You in my inbox again after so long! You can bet this blog will be among my favorite daily stops.

Welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Welcome Back into our lives.......... we've missed these words of wisdom..... and you can be certain that I will visit your blog daily